Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Spanish Course Responses

Here is some of the feedback received from our Spanish courses (and about our fantastic instructor) that ran in the Fall session:

Es muy bien, gracias!!

Excellent! Karen kept the class engaged throughout the 2 hours, and ensured that each student was involved. Simply stated, she did a great job!


Excellent teacher!!!


I enjoyed it very much!


We enjoyed it very much. Karen is a super teacher.


I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Spanish course. I thought the teacher was excellent.


I would like to be informed when ANY Spanish courses are offered.


Interested in taking a Spanish course with the Learning Source? Beginning in January we have Level 1 and Conversational Spanish running. Register now! See our website at www.learningsource.ca or call (705) 743-2141 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment